Terms of service
- The website edubim-campus.de is operated by EDUBIM by DEUBIM GmbH, Grafenberger Allee 82, 40237 Düsseldorf, Tel. +49 (0) 211 96 65 13 04, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter "provider" or "we “) Operated.
- For the ordering of products on the website edubim-campus.de only the following general terms and conditions of the provider apply in the current version at the time of the conclusion of the contract. Deviating, conflicting or supplementary terms and conditions of the customer are not recognized unless the provider expressly agrees to their validity. This consent requirement applies in any case, for example, even if the provider unconditionally performs the service to the customer in the knowledge of the customer's general terms and conditions.
- Our offer is aimed exclusively at entrepreneurs, i.e. natural or legal persons or partnerships with legal capacity, who act in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity when concluding the contract. Consumers are excluded from the conclusion of the contract.
2. Our Offer
- In addition to online training courses on the topic of BIM (Building Information Modeling), we also offer you the option of booking the participation in the online exam offered by the buildingSMART Deutschland eV association to obtain the so-called EDUBIM certificate (hereinafter referred to as "certificate examination").
- The certificate check is offered by the buildingSMART Deutschland e.V. association and carried out on its website. If the exam is passed, the participant acquires the EDUBIM certificate of buildingSMART Deutschland e.V.
- The details of our training can be found in the respective offer. Our training courses are services. We do not owe success to the customer, in particular we cannot guarantee that the customer will pass the certificate test after completing the training.
- We would be happy to create training courses tailored to the customer on request.
3. Conclusion of contract
- The presentation of the products on our website does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a contract.
- The customer selects the desired product using the "add to cart" button and at least enters the information marked as mandatory information (contact details, billing address, etc.) in the order form.
- To book an online training course and to participate in the EDUBIM certificate exam, the customer must also create a customer account during the ordering process, since he must be logged into his account in order to call up the booked training course later and / or to register for an exam date . To create a customer account, a user name (e.g. email address) and a password must be selected.
- Before submitting the order, the customer is shown an overview of his order so that he can check his order and change it if necessary. The customer only makes a binding offer to conclude the contract by clicking the "order with payment" button.
- After receipt of his order, the customer receives an automatically generated confirmation of receipt by email. The confirmation of receipt does not yet constitute acceptance of the order. The contract is only concluded when the order confirmation is sent. The invoice and these General Terms and Conditions are attached to the order confirmation. We do not save the contract text. The final contract is in German. If the customer requests their contract data in printed form, they can print out the order confirmation and the terms and conditions.
4. Scope of the license
- The content of our training courses was developed by us and is subject to copyright protection.
- The customer may only use the training content to use the training he has acquired in accordance with the provisions of the contract during the term of his access. If the customer does not want to use the training for himself, but for employees of his company, the customer has to acquire a separate training access for every employee who wants to use the training content.
- The customer / employee may neither save the training content on his end device (apart from the necessary temporary storage in the working memory) nor reproduce it in any other way. He may not pass on the content to third parties, give third parties access to his customer account or otherwise distribute the content or make it publicly accessible.
5. Prices and terms of payment
- The prices shown on our website at the time of your order apply. All prices include the legal sales tax and plus any shipping costs that may arise.
- Payment of the remuneration is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. We offer payment by credit card (VISA, Mastercard or American Express) and PayPal. When paying by credit card, you will be asked to enter your card number, the card verification number, the expiry date of your card and the name of the cardholder at the end of the ordering process. When paying via PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal page at the end of the ordering process. There you can log in with your usual login data and then confirm the payment. If you do not yet have a PayPal account, you can create an account on the PayPal page at any time. Your credit card or PayPal account will not be charged until the contract is concluded.
- The provider is fully liable for damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence. In the event of injury to life, limb or health, the provider - regardless of the degree of fault - is also liable without restriction.
- In addition, the provider is only liable for simple negligence if he has violated an essential contractual obligation (so-called cardinal obligation). In essence, essential contractual obligations are those obligations whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on which the customer can regularly rely. In these cases, liability is limited to the replacement of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
- Liability under the Product Liability Act and in the event of a guarantee being granted remains unaffected.
- Insofar as our liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of our employees, workers, employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
7. Dispute resolution information
- We are not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board and cannot offer you such a procedure.
- The EU Commission's platform for online dispute resolution can be found on the Internet at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
For information on data protection, please see our data protection information on the website.
9. Final provisions
- The substantive law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to these general terms and conditions and the contractual relationship between us and the customer to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- The ineffectiveness of individual provisions of the contract including these general terms and conditions does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. In this case, the parties undertake to replace the ineffective provision with the effective provision that comes closest to the economic purpose of the ineffective provision. The same applies to any gaps in the contract.
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider.