1. 1. Subject of this data protection declaration
The protection of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") is of great and importance to us. In the following text, we would therefore like to inform you in detail about what data we collect and how we process or use it, as well as which accompanying protective measures we have also taken in technical and organizational terms.
2. Responsible body / service provide
Responsible according to Art. 4 GDPR and at the same time service provider in the sense of the Telemedia Act (TMG) is:
Martin Sachs, EDUBIM GmbH, Grafenberger Allee 82, 40237 Düsseldorf,
Telephone: (+49) 211/96 65 13 04
André Pilling is responsible under section 55 of the Interstate Broadcasting Treaty.
3. Collection and use of your data
We will only collect, process and use any personal data that we collect from you for the stated purpose. We note that this only happens within the framework of the applicable legal regulations or otherwise only with your consent. You can object to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR in the cases mentioned there. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your request by post. You have the right to log a complaint with the responsible data protection supervisory authority:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information NRWBox 20 04 44
The scope and type of collection and use of your data differs depending on whether you only visit our website to access information or use the services we offer:
a. Internet UseFor the informational use of our website, it is generally not necessary for you to provide personal data.
Instead, in this case we only collect and use those of your data that your internet browser automatically transmits to us, such as:
• Your browser type
• the browser settings
• the operating system used
• the last page you visited
• the amount of data transferred and the access status (file transferred, file not found etc.) and
• Your IP address.
We collect and use this data during an informational visit only in a non-personal form. This is done in order to enable the use of the websites you have accessed, for statistical purposes and to improve our website. We only save the IP address for the duration of your visit, there is no personal evaluation. This data is not merged with other data sources; the data is also deleted after statistical analysis. According to the decision of the European Court of Justice of October 19, 2016 (file number: C 582/14), this is also permissible in view of the Telemedia Act.
b. Use of offers or use of data to perform tasksIf you want to use the services offered by us, it may be necessary to provide further data. It is the data that is required for the respective processing. If necessary, you can provide further information voluntarily; We have marked them accordingly as optional.
Your data is collected or used for the purpose of providing the service you require. Otherwise, your data will only be passed on to third parties if this is permitted by law or we have received your explicit consent.
4. Consent under data protection lawIn addition to the processing of the services you have requested, we would like to - of course only if you explicitly consent to them in a separate place - offer an Internet presence geared to your interests and occasionally by post or email (in the form of our newsletter) Based on your data, send us interesting news and information and use your data for the necessary evaluation and for market research purposes. For this, it is technically necessary that we summarize your accrued and specified data in usage profiles and evaluate them for the aforementioned purposes. This is only done internally and only for the aforementioned purposes.
We may also need your consent for the publication of images that are subject to your copyright or on which you are depicted. You can give your consent separately. You can then revoke them at any time with future effect.
Consent with regard to cookies or advertising trackers is based on Section 6 of this declaration below.
In order to be able to register for our e-mail newsletter service, we need at least your e-mail address to which the newsletter is to be sent in addition to your data protection consent. Any other information is voluntary and is used to address you personally and to be able to personalize the content of the newsletter and to clarify questions about the e-mail address. We usually use the so-called `` i.e. We will only send you the newsletter if you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation email sent to you for this purpose using the link contained therein. We want to ensure that only you can register for the newsletter as the owner of the email address provided. Your confirmation in this regard must be sent promptly after receipt of the confirmation email, otherwise your newsletter registration will be automatically deleted from our database.
You can unsubscribe from a newsletter you have subscribed to at any time. You can either send us an informal email to or cancel using the link at the end of the newsletter.
7. Right of withdrawal and objectionWe would like to point out that you can revoke any data protection consent you may have given us at any time with future effect. Insofar as there are legal requirements for the collection of data (e.g. list of architects), there is no right of withdrawal.
8. Use of statistical toolsGoogle Analytics
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install:
9. Use of third party contentFacebook
Plugins from the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on our website. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/?locale=en_US.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign your visit to our website to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. By using Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" function, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of how it is used by Twitter. Further information can be found in Twitter's data protection declaration at https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
Your privacy settings on Twitter can be found in the account settings: http://twitter.com/account/settings.
Further information on data protection and the XING share button can be found in XING's data protection declaration at https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection
If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Further information on the handling of user data can be found in YouTube's data protection declaration at:
10. Data securityWe also use technical and organizational security measures to protect accruing or collected personal data, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against the attack of unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. We provide various online forms and services with which you can send personal data to us. These forms are protected against inspection by third parties through the use of TLS encryption. The data that you enter or send to us as a file can be saved by us and processed by agreement. If the use and processing requires the consent of the user or third parties, the consent can be revoked at any time without giving reasons. In this, however, the fulfillment of the contract may be impaired by us. Depending on the service, you may be asked for various inputs to identify or prevent abuse:
a) For identification when delivering data, the entry of a user-defined identifier or other suitable authentication can be requested. The data is protected against knowledge of third parties via SFTP or HTTPS, provided the user uses the methods of data transmission recommended by us.
b) To prevent use by machines, so-called CAPTCHAS can be used that contain images or tasks that cannot be processed by computer scripts. This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as inquiries that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http: //" to "https: //" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
11. Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific people. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
12. Deletion periodsWe only store personal data until the purpose of data storage no longer applies, as long as there are no statutory retention periods or limitation periods for data that may be useful for legal prosecution to prevent deletion (in this case the processing of the data is restricted in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR).
13. Rights of those affectedAccording to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by email or post, clearly identifying yourself, to the above-mentioned address of the person responsible. Below you will find an overview of your rights.
a) Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to receive confirmation from us at any time as to whether your personal data is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain free information from us about the personal data stored about you, along with a copy of this data.
There is also a right to the following information: 1. the processing purposes;
2. the categories of personal data that are processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
4. If possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
5. the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data or restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
6. the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
7. If the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data;
8. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of such processing for you. If personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
b) Right to rectification
You have the right to request us to correct any incorrect personal data concerning you immediately. Taking into account the purposes of, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration.
c) Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data immediately, and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
1. The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
2. You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. A GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR was based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
3. You object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
4. The personal data was processed illegally.
5. The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which we are subject.
6. The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR. The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary. 1. to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
2. to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing in accordance with the law of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller ;
3. for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
4. for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned in section a) is likely to make the achievement of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
5. to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, we take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, in order to be responsible for data processing who process the personal data. to inform you that you have asked them to delete all links to this personal data or to copy or replicate this personal data.
d) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
1. You dispute the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time that enables us to check the accuracy of the personal data,
2. the processing is unlawful and you refused to delete the personal data and instead requested that the use of the personal data be restricted;
3. we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
4. You have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, as long as it is not certain whether the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh yours.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be obtained with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest the Union or a Member State. e) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that has been made available to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us, provided that
1. the processing is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
2. The processing is carried out using automated procedures. When exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible.
f) Right to object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time against the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR occurs to file an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data relating to you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR for reasons that arise from your particular situation unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a task in the public interest.
g) Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you.
h) Right to withdraw consent under data protection law
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
i) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
j) Right to be informed
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right vis-à-vis the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.