EDUBIM BASIC E-Learning
EDUBIM BASIC E-Learning
In 7 Modules you will learn
- extensive knowledge of BIM
- Competence in information management of building data over the entire life cycle
- Basic knowledge for the acquisition of further subject-specific BIM expertise (BIM Professional)
- Those involved in the construction supply chain in the areas of planning, building and operating buildings in building construction and infrastructure for both private and public sector and on the client and contractor side.
- Managing directors, managers, building owners, general and building contractors, architects, structural engineers, building services planners, building contractors and tradesmen, surveyors, project controllers, project developers, asset/property/facility managers, building product manufacturers.
- Newcomers who review and prepare BIM implementation
- BIM managers from one company
- Previous knowledge of BIM is helpful, but not a requirement.
Your learning objective: You will learn what BIM is, what opportunities and risks are associated with the introduction and implementation, and learn the common terms and their definitions. You will learn about the most relevant BIM initiatives.
Added Value and Example of Projects
Your learning objective: You will learn about the added value of BIM for the various disciplines at project and organizational level and will be made aware of the differences between BIM processes and traditional processes. You will also learn about possible challenges and the necessary soft skills for dealing with BIM.
BIM Goals and Uses
Your learning goal: You will get an overview of which goals you can achieve with BIM and which uses are necessary for this.
BIM-Implementation in Company, Department und Team with the aid of the five BIM Factors
Your learning objective: You will learn how BIM can be sustainably introduced in companies, departments and teams and how the five BIM factors can help you. In addition to the general procedure using analyzes and an implementation plan, you will also be familiar with the challenges and associated preventive measures.
BIM Implementation for Projects
Your learning objective: You will learn the structure and sequence of BIM implementation for projects and understand how the previous determination of BIM goals, fields of use and use cases lead to the project setup. The procedure for implementation, the associated understanding of roles as well as necessary requirements, information processes and initial steps in BIM projects are also described.
BIM Standardization and Forms of Uses
Your learning objective: You will learn the national and international current state of BIM standardization. You will learn the differences, advantages and disadvantages between openBIM and Closed BIM. You will become familiar with the most common specialist model and exchange formats, as well as openBIM processes, terminologies and formats.
Object Oriented Model Construction and Coordination
Your learning objective: You will learn the conditions for model building and structuring and learn the different model classifications. You will be introduced to a selection of BIM tools. You will learn how to create coordination models, how these models can be checked and coordinated and how the following measures can be defined in change management.
We also offer our BASIC E-learning as a Corporate Solution. If you are interested, please contact us.